Kansas Motorcycle Manual Online
With an abundance of wide-open spaces and plenty of roads to explore, the Jay Hawk state is a magnet for motorcycle riders. But before you can explore this beautiful state you’ll need to get your license and that means passing the state written motorcycle test.
To ensure you have the best possible chance at passing the test, it’s important that you prepare yourself in the best possible way. And one of the very best ways to get started on the road to becoming a licensed rider is to pick up a copy of the Kansas Motorcycle Manual.
Preparing With the KS Motorcycle Manual
Once you have reviewed the information in the manual it’s time to take a Kansas motorcycle permit practice test to help you determine if you’ve absorbed the information. By using both the manual and practice tests together, you’ll be giving yourself the best possible chance of passing the first time.
Topics Covered in the Manual
The Kansas Motorcycle Manual is published by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and it covers the following topics:
- your pre-ride checklist
- vehicle control methods – changing gears and proper braking
- tips on avoiding accidents
- how to avoid collisions with animals
- mechanical problems
- tips on helping motorists see you
- all procedures in the licensing process
- riding in a group
- cargo and passengers
- the different road surfaces and their inherent dangers
- proper hand signals for turns and lane changes