FREE Alaska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 3 2019 | AK
How would you do if you went in to apply for your Motorcycle practice permit today? Why not find out with our FREE Alaska Motorcycle Practice Test 3. With 25 new questions, presented in random order each time you take the test, this prep test will help you to practice, gauge your learning, and focus your attention on your weak spots so you can ace the real thing. Do you know safety rules like what to do if your bike is shaking? Or how to start a motorcycle facing uphill? This test is based on the information found in the Alaska Motorcycle Operators Manual, so you can practice learning information you will actually be tested on at the DMV. When you take our AK motorcycle practice test, you receive 25 unique questions presented in a random order. Each multiple choice question asks you about topics such as vehicle control, motorcycle safety, the rules of the road, and basic operation, so that you can practice the information you need to pass the written knowledge test. Plus, each time you take the test, the questions are presented in a different order, so you can take a different test every time.
- Study from anywhere, all you need is an Internet connection
- Practice what you really need to know. Content is based on the Alaska Motorcycle Operator’s Handbook
- See your progress as you go. You need 80% to pass!
- Get detailed explanations on wrong answers so you can get them right the next time.
- Share your score with friends or family with the touch of a button.
- Review your entire exam to see correct answers
Our Alaska Motorcycle Practice Test three makes it easy to study for your written motorcycle knowledge exam no matter where you are. And with detailed explanations on questions, you’re doing more than just testing your knowledge. Are you ready to tackle the actual knowledge test at the DVM? Take our practice test now to find out!