Free Arizona DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2021 | AZ
Find out if you are ready to earn your learner’s permit with this the fourth in our series of Arizona Practice Permit Tests. Featuring 40 multiple choice questions drawn straight from the Arizona drivers handbook, this new test is designed to get you familiar with both the content and the atmosphere you’ll experience when you take your actual exam at the Arizona DMV office.
AZ Practice Permit Test Details
There’s really no better way to prepare for the actual learner’s permit test than by taking our Arizona Practice Permit Test – and here are just a few of the many reasons why:
1. High Quality Content – Our experts have studied your state’s drivers handbook and crafted questions that cover the most important subjects so that when you take our test you will know instantly where you stand and what you need to study.
2. Feedback – We don’t leave you wondering how you are doing on the test. Each time you answer a question we instantly notify you whether your answer was right or wrong. If you answer was wrong, we tell you the right answer and even give you a short explanation of why that is the correct answer.
3. Comprehensive Statistics – Through a color-coded tracking system we keep you up-to-date on exactly how you are doing at any point during the test. That’s right, at any time you will be able to look and see how many questions you’ve answered correctly, how many you’ve answered incorrectly and how many questions you have remaining.
4. Multiple Tests – We’ve added a randomization feature that allows you to retake the test again and again and each time the questions will be ordered in a new manner so that you never get too familiar with the test format.
5. Arizona-Specific Questions – Among the questions on this practice permit test are questions that are specific to “The Grand Canyon State” so you will become an expert on Arizona’s unique driving requirements.
6. Score Sharing – Now with just one click you can share your score with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
7. Question Review – After you complete the exam, you can review each question to ensure that you understand why a particular answer is correct.
So why stress and worry about what you know and don’t know when it comes to passing the Arizona Learner’s Permit Test? Put your mind at ease by taking our Arizona Practice Permit Test today!