Free Hawaii DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2018 | HI
Tired of reading the Hawaii Drivers Handbook? Take our challenging new Hawaii Practice Permit Test, the fourth in our ongoing series of practice permit tests for your state, to see where you stand right now! This challenging test features 40 multiple choice questions and you must answer 80% of them correctly to pass! Think you possess the knowledge needed to pass the learner’s permit exam at the Hawaii Department of Transportation – Public Affairs office right now? Find out today by taking our free Hawaii Practice Permit Test. The questions were crafted by experts to cover the areas most commonly tested on Hawaii’s actual learner’s permit test and taking our test is completely free. We will also let you take the test as many times as you want so that you can build your knowledge and your confidence and ensure that you are ready to earn your learner’s permit when it comes time to take the real exam.
What Types of Questions Will You See On the Test
Did you know that Hawaii state law requires drivers approaching stationary emergency vehicles displaying flashing lights, including tow trucks, to vacate the lane closest if safe and possible to do so (and if possible move two lanes over), and slow to a speed that is safe, reasonable, and prudent? This is just one of many traffic laws that are unique to the state of Hawaii. Learn much more by taking our Hawaii Practice Permit Test today. This exam will not only test your knowledge of Hawaii’s rules of the road but it will also prepare you for the actual experience of sitting for the Hawaii Learner’s Permit Test. You can get started taking our free HI Practice Permit Test. Again, our test has 40 questions and you will need to answer 32 of them correctly to pass.
Here are some other features of our new HI Practice Permit Test:
- Instant Feedback – You won’t have to wonder how you’re doing when you take this practice test. We will let you know with each question whether you answered correctly or incorrectly. When you answer incorrectly, we will also give you the correct answer and explain why that is the correct answer.
- Multiple Study Methods – With our new Hawaii Practice Permit Test #4, you can take a graded practice exam and you can also review the questions and answers and increase your knowledge that way. You can choose the learning method that works best for you, or you can use them both and cover all your bases – it is completely up to you!
- Performance Tracking – Our easy-to-read color-coded tracking system will let you know at a glance how many questions you have gotten right, how many you have gotten wrong and how many are left.
- Randomized Tests – You can take our Hawaii Practice Permit Test as many times as you like and each time you take it we will automatically reshuffle the order of the questions. This way you won’t get used to a specific order and you will have a new testing experience each time.
- Hawaii-Specific Questions – Our experts have created several questions that will thoroughly test your knowledge of “The Aloha State’s” unique rules of the road and ensure you are ready to pass the real learner’s permit test.
- Score Sharing – Once you have completed the test, you can share your score with others on Facebook and Twitter by using our new score sharing feature.