FREE Idaho DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2024 | ID
We have got a gem of a practice test for “The Gem State”! Our new Idaho Practice Permit Test #4, part of our ongoing series of Idaho Practice Permit Tests, features 40 questions drawn from the Idaho drivers handbook that will test your knowledge of Idaho’s rules of the road and ensure you are prepared to take your state’s real learner’s permit exam at the Idaho Division of Motor Vehicles office.
ID Practice Permit Test Details
Find out what you already know about driving in the state of Idaho as well as what you need to study with this challenging test that features:
- High Quality Content – Our experts have read and reread your state’s drivers handbook and come up with 40 questions covering subjects commonly tested on the Idaho learner’s permit test.
- Idaho-Specific Questions – As mentioned above this test is drawn straight from your state’s drivers handbook. It contains both general and state-specific driving questions so that you develop the knowledge you need to earn your learner’s permit as quickly and easily as possible.
- Instant Feedback – Each time you answer one of the 40 questions on this test we will let you know if your answer is correct or incorrect. If you answer incorrectly, we will also inform you of the right answer and provide a brief explanation as to why that is the right answer.
- Performance Tracking – As you proceed through the test you will also be able to get a status update at any time by glancing at our color-coded tracking system. With this system, you will be able to tell how many questions you have gotten right, how many you have gotten wrong and how many questions are left.
- Score Sharing – With this fun feature you can share your score with family members and friends on Facebook and Twitter once you have completed your test.
But wait, that’s not all the features you’ll enjoy with this ID Practice Permit Test. For example, we have included a test randomizer that reorders the test questions each time you retake the test. And yes you will also be able to take this test as many times as you like.
But perhaps the biggest feature of our Idaho Practice Permit Test is that it allows you to study two different ways. You can take graded practice exams to evaluate your current knowledge as well as gain new knowledge and you can also use the review function to read and review the questions and answers. Now whether you learn best by taking tests or by reading and reviewing you can gain the knowledge you need to earn your Idaho learners permit. We’ve found that many of our test-takers use both study methods to ensure they gain the knowledge they need to pass the first time they sit for their learner’s permit test.
- Identify Knowledge Gaps
- Track Your Progress
- Unlimited Attempts
- Get Detailed Feedback