FREE Maryland MVA Practice Permit Test Four 2022 | MD
Choose how you want to study to pass the Maryland Learners Permit Exam with our new Maryland Practice Permit Test #4 which features questions drawn straight from the Maryland drivers handbook and two learning methods to ensure you earn your learner’s permit the first time you sit for the exam at the Maryland Department of Transportation – Motor Vehicle Administration office.
MD Practice Permit Test Details
With this fourth test in our ongoing series of Maryland Practice Permit Tests, you can take unlimited graded practice exams – each time you retake the test we will automatically reorder the questions to create a new test experience – or you can read and review the questions and answers. Just choose the learning method that works best for you or take advantage of them both to further increase your chances of passing the real Maryland learner’s permit exam on your first attempt.
The new test also comes with a number of other features, including:
- Challenging Questions – Our experts have extensively studied the Maryland drivers handbook and created questions that cover the most important, most commonly tested subjects so that when you take our test you will immediately know where you stand currently and what you need to study in the future.
- Instant Feedback – You won’t be left wondering how you are doing when you take our Maryland Practice Permit Test. Each time you answer a question you will know immediately whether you got it right or wrong. When you answer incorrectly, we will also tell you the right answer and give you a brief explanation as to what it is the right answer.
- Comprehensive Statistics – Our test also comes with a color-coded tracking system that lets you know how you are doing on the exam and how many questions you have left.
- Maryland-Specific Questions – This test includes a number of questions that are specific to driving in “The Old Line State” so that you will become familiar with Maryland’s unique rules of the road and road signs. For example, did you know that in Maryland a motor vehicle may not be equipped with television-type receiving equipment or video display equipment that is turned on and displaying an image visible to the driver? Vehicle navigation systems are allowed, as are satellite and broadcast radio, and displays related to the operation or safety of the vehicle. To learn more about Maryland’s rules of the road, take our MD Practice Permit Test today.
- Score Sharing – With our new share your score feature you can now send your test score to friends and family via Facebook and Twitter with a few simple mouse clicks.
- Identify Knowledge Gaps
- Track Your Progress
- Unlimited Attempts
- Get Detailed Feedback