Free Minnesota DVS Practice Permit Test Four 2018 | MN
It’s a big moment in most of our lives – getting our learner’s permit. Make sure you are ready to pass the first time with our Minnesota Practice Permit Test, which covers the most commonly tested areas on the actual learner’s permit test and will have you prepared to pass when you go to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety – Driver and Vehicle Services Division office.
MN Practice Permit Test Details
Our experts have studied the Minnesota drivers handbook and written 40 questions that will challenge your driving knowledge. If you want to assess your current understanding of Minnesota’s rules of the road, road signs, pavement markings and more or if you are just starting out and want to increase your knowledge, then this fourth in our ongoing series of MN Practice Permit Tests is perfect for you!
In addition to high-quality content, this test also comes with a number of features that will enhance your study time, such as:
- Interactive test environment – You will be notified immediately if an answer that you give is right or wrong. When you give a wrong answer, the test will display the correct answer along with a short explanation.
- Performance Tracking – Our tracking system lets you know how many questions you have gotten right and wrong and how many are left.
- Randomized tests – You can retake the test as many times as you want and each time you do the test questions will be reordered.
- Score Sharing – Now you can send your score to friends and relatives via Facebook and Twitter with our Share Your Score feature.
- Question Review – After you complete the exam you can go back and read and review the questions and answers to increase your learning.
- And more
One of the big advantages of our free Minnesota Practice Permit Test is that it features many state-specific questions that were drawn straight from the topics found in the official Minnesota drivers handbook. Remember, you can take this test as many times as you want and also don’t forget to take advantage of our review feature which will allow you to go back and read and review all the questions and answers. This is a great way to increase your understanding of Minnesota’s rules of the road. So what are you waiting for? Start preparing for your exam now.