FREE Nevada DMV Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2 2018 | NV
Passing the Nevada written motorcycle test just got easier thanks to our Nevada Motorcycle Practice Test 2. This test is designed to give you a sense of what the real test is like so that you can pass it on your first attempt. You will be presented with 25 multiple choice questions that are drawn from the Nevada Motorcycle Operator’s Manual. You will need to answer at least 20 of the questions correctly to pass. To further help you prepare for the official exam at the Nevada DMV, this practice test has also been formatted like the real test.
After taking this challenging practice test you will have a much better idea of:
- What the official test is like
- The types of questions that are found on the test
- The best way to proceed through the exam
- Where to focus your studies
- And how you would do if you took the test today
To further help your study efforts, our experts have added several bonus features to this test, including:
- A Progress Tracker to let you know how you are doing as you take it
- Unlimited attempts so you can learn all the content on the test
- Randomized questions so each time you retake the test it is a new test experience
What are the Questions on the Practice Test Like
The questions on this test are challenging. They were written by experts to best match the content you are likely to find on the official exam.
For example, what are two ways to increase your chances of being seen at an intersection? What should you always do when passing a parked car?
You will find questions like these on this practice test. You may also find questions on solo riding, carrying cargo, merging into traffic, riding on slippery surfaces and more.
Whether you want to ride to Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Lake Mead or one of the other scenic areas of this great state, you need to first earn your license.
Take our practice test now to see if you are ready to pass.