Ohio BMV Handbook 2022
Before you can get your learners permit or drivers license in the state of Ohio you will need to pass the states written exam. While most feel that the written test is a breeze the statistics say otherwise. The written driver’s test has a 70% fail rate which means the majority of people leave the BMV office empty handed only to have to come back and wait in line to do it all over again. Fortunately, the official Ohio Drivers Handbook is a great place to start preparing for the exam.
Preparing With the OH Drivers Handbook
There’s no worse feeling than sitting down and starting a test only to realize that you didn’t prepare. Don’t let this happen to you. Become familiar with the material in the handbook and once you feel you have mastered the material take a practice test. Our Ohio practice permit test contain many of the same types of questions you’ll find on the real Ohio written drivers test. Using these resources together will give you the best possible chance of passing the state’s written exam the first time!
Topics Covered in the Handbook
The Digest of Ohio Motor Vehicle Laws is published by the Ohio BMV and covers the following topics.
- Driver Licensing – scoring, regulations, titling, registration
- Traffic Laws – lanes, turns, yielding, speed limits, parking, safety belts
- Signals and Signs – warning signs, regulatory signs, prohibitory signs
- Special Conditions – night driving, weather, vehicle problems, defensive driving
- Bicycles and Pedestrians – traffic laws, sharing the road, crosswalks, reflective clothing