FREE Oregon DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2022 | OR
Looking for an Oregon Practice Permit Test that will challenge your knowledge of Oregon’s rules of the road and give you the confidence you need to go in and pass your Oregon learner’s permit test the first time you visit the Oregon Division of Motor Vehicles office? Then look no further, our Oregon Practice Permit Test #4 may just be our toughest test yet.
OR Practice Permit Test Details
This new Oregon Practice Permit Test contains 40 challenging questions based on the Oregon drivers handbook and past learner’s permit tests. You also get several Oregon-specific driving questions written by experts. Plus, we have included several special features to further enhance your study time. With this OR Practice Permit Test you can count on receiving:
- The Highest Quality Content – Our experts extensively studied your state’s drivers handbook and past learner’s permit tests in order to come up with 40 powerful questions that will force you to really understand Oregon’s driving rules, road signs, pavement markings and more.
- Test Review – With this feature you can look back at the questions and answers to further increase your understanding of the content. This gives you another learning method besides solely taking practice tests and could send your retention of the material soaring.
- Immediate Feedback – You will find out immediately if an answer you have given is right or wrong. And when you are wrong you won’t have to go searching for the correct answer to the question, we will give it to you. Then we will also go one step further and actually give you an explanation as to why that answer is correct.
- Results in Real Time – Just glance at the color-coded tracking system at any point during the test to see such things as how many questions you have gotten right and how many are left.
- Test Retakes – Retake the test as many times as you need to learn the content. There is no limit and each time you retake the test the questions will be reordered to create a new version of the test for you.
- Social Media Score Sharing – When you complete the test, use this new feature to send your score via Facebook and Twitter to friends and relatives … or even enemies if you want to rub you high score in their faces!
- And that’s just some of this test’s many features!
To get started taking our Oregon Practice Permit Test simply proceed to the questions below. There are 40 questions in all and you will need to answer at least 32 correctly to pass. In addition to challenging your knowledge of Oregon’s rules of the road, this test is also a great way to prepare yourself for the actual experience of sitting for the Oregon learner’s permit test. That means you will be able to walk in and take the real test feeling calmly confident instead of nervous and stressed out.
- Identify Knowledge Gaps
- Track Your Progress
- Unlimited Attempts
- Get Detailed Feedback