FREE South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 4 2020 | SC
The South Carolina Motorcycle Practice Test 4 gives you a better idea of what you need to study as you prepare for the state written exam. This test also is great preparation for that test because it has similar questions and a similar format.
About the SC Motorcycle Practice Test
There are three things about this practice test that we should draw your attention to. 1) This test contains 25 questions from the South Carolina Motorcycle Operator’s Manual. These questions are very similar to the questions that you will see on the official exam.
2) This practice test is formatted like the official test that you will take at the South Carolina DMV. We believe the format similarity will help you feel more comfortable, and thus perform better, when you take the real test.
3) In addition to having similar content and a similar format to the official test, this practice test also includes several special features to help you study. These features include:
- Instant Feedback that gives you the right answer to each question
- Unlimited attempts that allows you to retake the test as many times as you like
- Randomized questions so the questions are reordered each time you take it
- Personalized score reports that help you identify what areas you are strong in and what areas you are weak in
About the Test Questions
Don’t expect any easy questions. The questions on this test were written by experts to ensure you have the motorcycle knowledge you need to ride safely in South Carolina.
For example, you may be asked: when is it very important to flash your brake light? Where should you position yourself in your lane?
You may also find questions on servicing a motorcycle, performing safety checks, turning, passing, stopping quickly, riding on dangerous surfaces and more.
Want to challenge your riding skills with some tight curves and switchbacks? US178 in western South Carolina offers a lot of both along with heavily forested scenery, waterfalls and more.
To take this ride you need your license. Take our practice test to see if you are ready to pass the official state written test.