Free Texas DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2019 | TX
Before you can get your drivers license and start cruising the highways and by-ways of “The Lone Star State,” you need to earn your learner’s permit – and there is no better way to prepare for your learner’s permit test than with our new Texas Practice Permit Test #4. Featuring questions covering the Texas drivers handbook, this test is our fourth Texas Practice Permit Test and, quite possibly, our most challenging test yet.
Why waste your time with inferior practice tests, when our new Texas Practice Permit Test contains both general driving questions and challenging, Texas-specific questions as well as a number of special features that will ensure you are ready to earn your learner’s permit the first time you visit the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles office. Take a look at just some of the many features this test contains:
- Texas-Specific Questions – Our Texas Practice Permit Test contains 40 multiple choice questions, all written by experts after careful study of the Texas drivers handbook and past learner’s permit tests. You can rest assured that you won’t be wasting your time when you take our practice est, this test contains the content you need to know to start driving with a learner’s permit in Texas. We cover both the rules of the road that are the same across the country as well as the rules of the road that are specific to Texas to ensure you know what you need to know to earn that learner’s permit.
- Review – Once you complete the test you can go back and read and review the questions and answers, which is a great way to increase your understanding of Texas’ rules of the road. While with most tests you just take the test and that is it, with our Texas Practice Permit Test you have two ways to learn – by taking the graded exam and by reading and reviewing the content.
- Unlimited Attempts – You can also take our test as many times as want to ensure you really know the content. As an added bonus, each time you retake the test the questions will be reordered – so you will basically be getting a new version of the test each time.
- Immediate Feedback – As you take the test, each time you answer a question you are immediately notified whether your answer was right or wrong. Then to save you from frustrating research trying to find the right answer to a question you miss, we automatically tell you the right answer and explain why it is correct.
- Performance Tracking – Also as you take the test, our color-coded tracking system lets you know how you are doing by tracking your right and wrong answers and the number of questions you have answered.
- Share Your Score – Then when you are finished with the test, you can use this new feature to share your score with friends and family via Twitter and Facebook.
To get started taking our Texas Practice Permit Test simply scroll down to the questions below. You will need to answer at least 80% of the questions correctly to pass.