FREE Vermont DMV Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 3 2021 | VT
Before you sit for the state motorcycle written exam, practice with our Vermont Motorcycle Practice Test Three. This test features questions written by experts and a format that is similar to the official exam. Test questions are based on the content in the Vermont Motorcycle Operator’s Manual. The test features 25 multiple-choice questions in all. Those questions are also presented in a format that is similar to the real test that you will take at the Vermont DMV. Taking this practice test is a great way to:
- Find out what the real test is like
- How long it will take to complete the real test and how you should pace yourself
- What subject areas you need to study more
- If you are truly prepared to pass the real test
- And more
The test also comes with bonus features to help you study, including:
- A progress tracker that shows your score
- Personalized score reports that show you what questions you missed
- Instant feedback that gives you the right answers to questions you missed
- And more
Our experts have studied the motorcycle manual and created questions that will prepare you to pass the official test. Here are two examples of questions you might find on this practice test: If you are carrying cargo and your motorcycle is drifting to one side that may be an indication of what? When starting a motorcycle facing uphill you should use what brake while operating the throttle with your right hand?
Passing this test is a good indication that you are ready to pass the real test, receive your license and start riding Vermont’s roadways.
One great ride for motorcyclists is US Route 2 through the Lake Champlain Islands. You’ll see some truly breathtaking scenery as you have the Green Mountains on one side and the Adirondacks on the other. There are mountain views, lake views, forests and more.
Take the practice test now to gauge your understanding of how to safely operate a motorcycle.