FREE Virginia DMV Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 3 2018 | VA
The Virginia Motorcycle Practice Test Three is designed to prepare you to pass the state motorcycle written test. It has 25 questions that are similar to the questions on the official test and it has also been formatted like the real test. Taking this test is a great way to both assess your current motorcycle knowledge as well as learn answers to questions that you didn’t know before taking the test.
Test questions come from the Virginia Motorcycle Operator’s Manual. There are 25 multiple choice questions in all and they are presented in a format that is similar to the official exam that you will take at the Virginia DMV. That’s why taking this practice test offers you the following benefits:
- Prepares you for the actual real test experience
- Requires you to answer questions that are similar to those on the real test
- Familiarizes you with the official test’s format
- Identifies what subject areas you are strong in and what areas you are weak in
- Helps you learn content that you didn’t know prior to the test – you can even take the test multiple times to ensure you learn it all
What should you inspect on a pre-ride check? On a motorcycle when should you use your horn? These are examples of questions that may be on the test. There may also be questions on other subjects related to motorcycle operation, control and safety, such as riding in bad weather, safety gear and swerving to avoid an obstacle.
Take this practice test now to see if you are ready to pass the written exam, receive your license and head out on Virginia’s roadways. Like Skyline Drive which winds through the Shenandoah Valley and includes views of mountains, forests, streams and potentially lots of wildlife, including deer and black bear.
Just don’t look away from the road for too long as it is loaded with exciting twists and turns!
Get started on our practice test now.