Free West Virginia DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2019 | WV
Interactive test environment … questions drawn from the West Virginia drivers handbook … two ways to learn the content … our West Virginia Practice Permit Test contains everything you need to get prepared to pass the West Virginia learner’s permit test the first time you visit the West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles office. There are 40 questions in all and you must answer at least 80% correctly to pass the test.
WV Practice Permit Test Details
So how would you like to prepare to pass the West Virginia learner’s permit test? By graded exam or by reviewing the test content? With our new West Virginia Practice Permit Test, the fourth in our practice test series for your state, you can use either method or both.
Prefer to learn by taking practice tests? No problem. With our West Virginia Practice Permit Test #4 you can take the test as many times as you want and each time that you do retake it the questions will be presented in a different order to create a new test experience for you.
Prefer to learn by reviewing the content? No problem. With our West Virginia Practice Permit Test you use the review function to go back and study the questions and answers.
Use whichever learning method works best for you or use them both … it’s up to you! Here are some additional features you’ll enjoy as you study with our West Virginia Practice Permit Test:
- High Quality Content – Our staff has examined the West Virginia drivers handbook and written 40 challenging questions that cover subjects commonly tested on the West Virginia learner’s permit test.
- State-Specific Questions – Each question on this test covers a topic you need to know to drive safely in West Virginia. We cover both the rules of the road that are common across the country as well as those that are unique to “The Mountain State” to ensure you are ready to pass your real learner’s permit test.
- Immediate Feedback – If you answer a question incorrectly, you are immediately given the right answer and an explanation of why that is the right answer.
- Performance Tracking – Through a color-coded tracking system you are made aware of how you are doing on the test. The system keeps track of right and wrong answers, questions answered and questions remaining on the test and more.
- Share Your Score – We’ve made it easy to share your score with others via Facebook and Twitter with this convenience new feature.
So what are you waiting for? Just proceed to the questions below to get started taking our WV Practice Permit Test. In addition to building your knowledge of West Virginia’s driving rules and regulations, you will also prepare yourself for the actual experience of sitting for the real exam.
Taking our test is a great way to get familiar with the format of the real test and to reduce your nervousness on test day.