Free Georgia DDS Practice Permit Test Four 2018 | GA
Are you prepared to pass the Georgia learners permit test? Find out with our new Georgia Practice Permit Test Four. Featuring 40 questions drawn right from the Georgia drivers handbook, this test is sure to challenge your knowledge of driving in the “Peach State” AND prepare you for the actual upcoming exam at the Georgia Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Division office. This new exam is the fourth in our series of GA Practice Permit Tests. It contains 40 new multiple-choice questions and a number of special features that we believe will make your test-taking experience extra enjoyable, including:
- Questions developed by experts – Our test covers the subjects found on the actual exam so you’ll know instantly where you stand and what, if anything, you need to study.
- Interactive test environment – Each time you answer a question you’ll immediately be notified if your answer was right or wrong. If you gave a wrong answer, you will also be notified of the correct answer and be given a short explanation of why that is the correct answer.
- Performance Tracking – Our color-coded tracking system keeps you up-to-date on how you are doing. You’ll know with a glance how many questions you’ve answered correctly, how many you’ve answered incorrectly and how many questions are left.
- Randomized tests – Each time you retake our Georgia Practice Permit Test 4 it automatically reshuffles the order of the questions to create a new test experience.
- Georgia-Specific Questions – Among the questions on this practice permit test are many that are specific to the state of Georgia so you’ll get to know your state’s unique driving requirements. For example, did you know that text messaging is prohibited for all drivers in Georgia? Well, it is. In fact, instruction permit or Class D license holders under 18 are prohibited from using any kind of wireless telecommunications device while driving. School bus drivers are also prohibited from using cellular phones. Find out more of what you need to know to pass your Georgia Learner’s Permit exam by taking out practice test.
- Score Sharing – With just one click you’ll be able to share your score with friends and family on Facebook or Twitter.
- Unlimited Attempts – You can take this test as many times as you like and, as we mentioned earlier, each test will have a different question order.
- Question Review – After the exam you have the ability to review questions to ensure that you understand why a particular answer is correct.
- And more
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to put your knowledge of the Georgia rules of the road to the test … and there’s no better way to do that than by taking our Georgia Practice Permit Test.