Free North Dakota Practice Permit Test Four 2021 | ND
Ready to find out how well you really understand North Dakota’s rules of the road and roads signs? Then take our new North Dakota Practice Permit Test #4 today! Featuring 40 challenging questions based on the North Dakota drivers handbook, this test is just what you need to assess your current knowledge and ensure you are ready to take the real learner’s permit test at the North Dakota Department of Transportation.
ND Practice Permit Test Details
Our experts have studied your state’s drivers handbook as well as past learner’s permit tests to create this ultimate learning tool, which is the fourth test in our series of North Dakota Practice Permit Tests. With this test, not only will you learn content that you must know to earn your learner’s permit but you will also prepare for the real learner’s permit test experience so when that day comes around you will be calm and confident instead of stressed out.
Our ND Practice Permit Test also contains a number of special features that will enhance your study time, such as:
- Instant Feedback – This North Dakota Practice Permit Test features an interactive test environment where you are immediately notified whether an answer is right or wrong and, if an answer is wrong, you are also given the right answer and an explanation.
- Post-Test Review – After you have finished the test, you can take advantage of this feature to go back and review the questions and answers. It’s a great way to reinforce the questions you got right and to learn what the correct answers are for the questions you got wrong.
- Performance Tracking – As you proceed through the test you will be able to tell at a glance how many questions are remaining as well as how many questions you have gotten right and wrong up to that point.
- Unlimited Attempts – Our North Dakota Practice Permit Test can be taken as many times as you like for free and each time you retake the test the questions will be presented in a different order.
- North Dakota-Specific Questions – We have included a number of test questions on this North Dakota Practice Permit Test that are about unique driving rules in “The Peace Garden State.” You need to know both unique state-specific content as well as the general driving rules that apply in North Dakota as well as the rest of the country. That’s why our experts have studied the North Dakota drivers handbook and written 40 questions covering the most commonly tested areas on the real North Dakota learner’s permit exam.
To start taking our North Dakota Practice Permit Test, simply proceed to the questions below. There are 40 questions in all and you will need to answer at least 20 of them correctly to pass. Remember, you can take the test as many times as you want.
Also, when are you finished with the exam, don’t forget to use our Share Your Score feature to send your score to friends and family via Twitter and Facebook. We’re sure they would love to hear how you are doing as you progress toward getting your North Dakota learner’s permit.