Oklahoma Drivers Handbook 2018
To become a licensed driver in the state of Oklahoma you will need to pass the state’s written exam. The written exam will test your knowledge of the rules of the road, traffic signs, and traffic signals. Prepare yourself for the exam now by taking advantage of the official Oklahoma Drivers Handbook below.
Preparing With the OK Drivers Handbook
Rather than hoping and wishing to pass your Oklahoma permit test why not be fully prepared on test day. While the drivers handbook is a great way to begin gathering the knowledge needed to prepare for the exam it’s not everything. It’s important that once you become familiar with the material found in the handbook you test yourself. A great place to start is by taking advantage of practice tests. Our Oklahoma practice permit test simulate some of the material found on the official Oklahoma written exam to help prevent any surprises on test day. By using the handbook together with our practice tests, you give yourself the best possible chance at passing the Oklahoma drivers written test.
Topics Covered in the Handbook
The Oklahoma drivers Manual is published by the State of Oklahoma Department of Public Safety and covers the following topics.
• Applying for a License – what to bring, written exam, vision screening, fees
• Restrictions and Renewals – license expiration, changing name and address
• Safety and Courtesy – driving defensively, road rage, collisions
• Signs, Signals and Markers – regulatory signs, warning signs, guide signs, pavement markings
• Speed Limits – night driving, basic speed rule
• Parking – angle parking, parallel parking, hill parking, unlawful parking
• Driving Tips – transmission, posture, cell phones, emergency kit, floods