Free Montana DMV Practice Permit Test Four 2021 | MT
If you are looking to get prepared to earn your Montana learner’s permit, then you have come to the right place. Our new Montana Practice Permit Test #4 contains the questions and the features that will ensure you are ready to pass when you go to the Montana Driver Services office. This practice test, which is the fourth in our ongoing series of Montana Practice Permit Tests, features many state-specific questions written by experts after carefully studying the information found in the official Montana driver’s handbook. You’ll find both general and state-specific questions that cover the most commonly tested areas on the state written test to ensure you have the most relevant material available.
Besides the highest quality content, our test also comes with a number of features to enhance your learning experience. For example, you’ll enjoy:
- Immediate Feedback – You will know right away whether an answer you give is right or wrong. When you answer incorrectly, we will also let you know the right answer and explain why that is the correct answer.
- Up-to-the-Second Performance Tracking – With our color-coded tracking system you will always know where you stand as you take the test. You will know how many questions you have missed and how many of the remaining questions you must answer right to pass. In all, the test features 40 questions, and you must get 80% of them correct to pass.
- Unlimited Attempts – You can take this test as many times as necessary to ensure you can answer all the questions correctly.
- Randomized Tests – Each time you retake the test the test questions will be reordered to create a new test experience for you.
- Montana-Specific Questions – In addition to general driving questions that we must all know, several of the questions on our latest MT Practice Permit Test pertain specifically to the state known as “Big Sky Country.” Our experts studied your driver’s handbook and created challenging questions that cover Montana’s rules of the road and road signs.
- Question Review – Once you complete the test, our review feature will allow you to go back and look at all the questions and answers to ensure that you fully understand each. This alternate learning method is a great way to further your driving knowledge and get prepared even faster to pass the real learner’s permit test.
- Score Sharing – Also, once you complete the test you can send your score to others via Facebook and Twitter with this convenient new social media feature that we recently added to the test.
- And much more
Besides presenting you with challenging, state-specific questions that will ensure you are ready to pass your state’s learner’s permit test, we also prepare you for the experience of sitting for the exam. Taking our Montana Practice Permit Test is a great way to build your knowledge and your confidence so that you can pass the written test with flying colors. By practicing with our study tools, you will be confident when you go in to take the learner’s permit test instead of worried and uncertain.
To start taking our test now and assessing your current knowledge of Montana’s driving rules, answer your first question. Remember, you can take the test as many times as you want to ensure you understand all the content.