Free Washington DOL Practice Permit Test Four 2019 | WA
It doesn’t get any closer to the real thing than this! Introducing our new Washington Practice Permit Test #4 features 40 questions drawn from the same source as the real exam. That’s right; we based our test questions from the official Washington drivers handbook. This test is just what you need to get ready to pass your Washington learner’s permit test the first time you visit the Washington Department of Licensing office.
WA Practice Permit Test Details
The experience of taking our test alone will do wonders for your performance on the real test by getting you used to its atmosphere and procedures. Instead of going to the real test nervous and not knowing what to expect you will know exactly what to do so that you can relax and concentrate on the questions.
And when it comes to developing the knowledge needed to correctly answer the questions on the real Washington learner’s permit test, there is no better tool than our Washington Practice Permit Test.
Here’s why: This test contains 40 questions written by experts who studied the Washington drivers handbook and then carefully created questions on the most commonly tested areas. This test contains both state-specific questions and general driving questions that you must know in order to pass the real learner’s permit test.
We’ve also added included a number of important features to allow you to maximize your study time.
For example, our WA Practice Permit Test boasts:
- An Interactive Test Environment – This feature gives you immediate feedback when you answer a question, letting you know if you are right or wrong. It will also give you the right answer after you have given a wrong answer and explain why that is the right answer. That means no frustrating searches on the Internet for the right answer.
- Test Performance Tracking – You will know how you are doing on this test at all times thanks to the convenient, easy-to-read tracking system that shows you at a glance how you are doing.
- Multiple Tests – The test can be taken as many times as you want to take it.
- Randomized Tests – Each time the test is retaken the questions are automatically presented in a new order.
- Post-Test Review – This feature allows you to go back and read and review the test you just took to ensure you understand why an answer was wrong or right.
- And that’s just a few of the many features this test contains!